Wedding Scrapbook: Our First Year
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wedding Scrapbooks and other Scrapbook topics.
What is one item you can include in your "first year" wedding scrapbook?
A great way to celebrate the first year of marriage is with a scrapbook of memories. Flipping through a scrapbook with precious photos and memorabilia can be an invaluable anniversary gift. Here are some wedding scrapbook ideas for things to include in your “first year” wedding scrapbook:
- A description of how he proposed
- Engagement photos
- Photos and information on how your planned your wedding
- Bridal pictures
- Copy of the wedding invitation and program
- Guest list
- Place cards
- Wedding favors
- Honeymoon photos and account of what you did
- Photos of special occasions during your first year of marriage
- Love letters or cards you gave each other
Preserving your precious memories is a great way to show someone how much you love them. A wedding scrapbook will help you remember all the good times in your marriage and will serve as reminder of how much you love each other.