Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Baby Scrapbooks and other Scrapbook topics.
Crafting a baby scrapbook is the best gift you can give to your child. It is so much fun for older children to see what they looked like when they were babies. Baby scrapbook albums are some of the most popular scrapbooking albums on the market. If you are new to scrapbooking, you can choose to purchase a baby scrapbook kit where the pages are ready-to-assemble. If you would like to make your own scrapbook layouts from scratch here are some suggestions for your baby scrapbook album.
1. Don't just include pictures of your baby. Take pictures ahead of time of what you looked like when you were pregnant.
2. Take photos of your house and your car so they can see where they lived at the time they were born and what kind of automobile you had.
3. Prepare ahead of time by purchasing some basic scrapbook supplies. If you know the gender of your baby in advance you can decide on baby scrapbook paper, embellishments, stickers and tools in advance.
4. If you have caught the “scrapbooking bug” and seriously want to make your album shine, then you can take some classes ahead of time to learn techniques and “tricks of the trade.”
5. Keep a journal or diary of your thoughts and feelings throughout your pregnancy; then continue recording important information like first words, when they took their first step, etc. If you are not able to work on your baby scrapbook often then memories tend to fade. Keeping track of your baby's development will help jog your memory as your make your scrapbook layouts.
Another suggestion for preparing to create your baby's scrapbook is to start collecting baby scrapbook poems or funny sayings you would like to include in your baby album.